- You’ll be able to create lasting relationships with 125 of HPN Global’s associates. These associates represent over 7,000 clients, and if 2019 are projected to send over 13,000 RFP’s representing over $400,000,000 in rooms revenue.
- With a client mix of 55% Corporate, 25% Association and 20% SMERF, HPN Global efficiently handles all sizes of meetings globally – ranging from typical conferences to high-end incentive programs, large citywide conferences, and much more!
- Attendance includes two full days of learning and networking, sharing best practices, value-added breakout sessions, and an interactive environment where you can learn about key information related to closing business with HPN Global. Most importantly, attendees will have the opportunity to pre-schedule appointments with associates that book business in your market.
- Attending this conference is the most impactful way to gain a deeper understanding of how to work with HPN Global and develop personal relationships that are at the core of closing business. This event is the most cost-effective way to ensure that you’re maximizing your relationship with HPN Global.
Here is the cost breakdown of the conference:
- Airfare – approximately $250
- Transportation – approximately $40
- Hotel: Hyatt Regency Seattle – $269+ (3 nights)
- Registration Fee – $2,450
We appreciate your interest in #HPN19.