The services and site are not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly gather Personal Data from any user or site visitor that is under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has submitted information, we will attempt to remove that information as soon as possible.
If you wish to not divulge any of your personal contact information, you should contact event providers directly to ask about their alternatives for accessing information pertinent to the event.
Hospitality Performance Network, LLC
Attention: Privacy Department 13825 N Northsight Blvd., Suite 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
As you browse https://hpnglobal.com or engage in any technology delivered by our company, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with HPN Global.
The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of targeted advertising.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or any technology system managed by us, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
GDPR COMPLIANCE NOTICE
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of HPN Global.
- Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was updated on September 14, 2018. We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website – https://hpnglobal.com
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
- Your date of birth, gender and/or age
- Your nationality, if needed for the product or service
- Records of your contact with us such as via the phone number of our breakdown service and, if you get in touch with us online using our online services or via our smartphone app, details such as your mobile phone location data, IP address and MAC address
- Marketing to you and analyzing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analyzing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you.
- Insights about you and our customersgained from analysis or profiling of customers
- What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly, and any information from family members, or associates
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services
- We buy or rent information about you or customers generally from third parties including demographic information, marketing lists, publicly available information and other information to help improve our products and services or our business
- What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 1 above, for the following purposes:
- Managing the product or service you have with us
- To improve the operation of our business and that of our business partners
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and service, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service. We’ll send marketing to you by SMS, email, phone, post, social media and digital channels (for example, using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match). Offers may relate to any of our products and services as well as to any other offers and advice we think may be of interest
- To provide personalized content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services, our digital customer experience and offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers both for ourselves and for the benefit of business partners either as part of providing products or services, helping us improve products or services, or to assess or improve the operating of our businesses
- To share information, as needed, with business partners, service providers or as part of providing and administering our products and services or operating our business
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)?
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
- To comply with our legal obligations
- With your consent or explicit consent:
- For some direct marketing communications
b) For some of our profiling and other automated decision making
7. How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
8. Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We’re unable to provide you with our products or services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we’ll make this clear.
9. Do we do any monitoring involving processing of your personal information?
In this section, monitoring means any: listening to, recording of, viewing of, intercepting of, or taking and keeping records (as the case may be) of calls, email, text messages, social media messages, in person (face to face) meetings and other communications.
We may monitor where permitted by law and we’ll do this where the law requires it, or to comply with regulatory rules, to prevent or detect crime, in the interests of protecting the security of our communications systems and procedures and for quality control and staff training purposes. This information may be shared for the purposes described above.
10. What about other automated decision making?
We sometimes make decisions about you using only technology, where none of our employees or any other individuals have been involved. For instance, we may do this to decide: whether to offer you a product or service, to determine the risk of doing so, the price we will offer, what terms and conditions to offer you, or to assess what payment methods we can offer you. We’ll do this where it is necessary for entering into or performing the relevant contract, is authorized by laws that apply to us, or is based on your explicit consent.
11. For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us; and/or
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
12. What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased(the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information(“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You can contact us using the details below.
13. Your right to object
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us by going to the contact us section of our website to exercise these rights.
14. What are your marketing preferences and what do they mean?
We may use your home address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences.
You can opt out of any email or text marketing by following the unsubscribe links. If you receive a marketing call from us, you can ask the person who called you to opt you out. You can also write to us at HPN Global 1385 North Northsight BLVD, Suite 201, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Or email us on our Contact Us page – https://hpnglobal.com/contact-hpn-global
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights you can contact us by going to the Contact Us pages of our website – https://hpnglobal.com/contact-hpn-global
Alternatively, you can write HPN Global 1385 North Northsight BLVD, Suite 201, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
(AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83 A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO HAS PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDAR YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WERE DISCLOSED.