May 12, 2020—FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bill Kilburg Recognized as a 15 Over 50 by Connect
Bill Kilburg, chairman and CEO of HPN Global, was recognized as a member of Connect Corporate magazine’s “15 Over 50.” The honor highlights the top professionals in the events industry. Connect Corporate is a national, B2B magazine that provides resources and ideas to professionals and planners in the meetings and events industry.
Peers in the events world nominated Kilburg. Nominations were received from across the country, then reviewed and evaluated by the Connect staff based on references, industry involvement and other resources.
Bill Kilburg describes himself as energetic, motivated and family-first. Learn more about him.
What I do: I oversee all operations of the company, work on strategic growth initiatives, directly manage recruiting.
Greatest career accomplishment: Being appointed CFO of a large privately held Real estate company at 27, starting my own hotel company and owning 22 hotels and founding HPN in 2002.
Impressive stats: HPN has achieved over 20% compound annual growth rate since founding.
What I am working on now: Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruiting. I love meeting with and talking to new people excited about expanding their horizons and increasing the quality of their lives.
What I do outside of work: I have seven kids and love spending time with them at the beach. I also collect older cars—my favorite is a 1972 Ford Bronco.
When spreading the news, we appreciate tagging our social media handles:
ABOUT HPN Global
HPN Global has grown to be one of the largest, most global Site Selection and Venue Finding companies through its unique technology and unparalleled service. Our team is also the most experienced in the industry.
Built on a platform that focuses on effective relationships and exemplary customer service HPN is the only major company of its kind that operates its own internal hotel room sourcing system. The speed, efficiency and data capture of the system are unique in the industry. Our pre-negotiated global hotel contracts are specifically designed to mitigate your risk. Our unique value proposition includes one of the industry’s largest purchasing powers, deep vendor relationships, world-class service and the most effective procurement platform in the industry.
We save you time and money. Our company is specifically built to drive value in your meeting procurement process. Company’s brands and services are available at https://hpnglobal.com/
Media contact: Desi Whitney, Senior VP, Sourcing & Industry Relations email@example.com
HPN Global invite your to join us in
Turning The Page to Collaborate, Connect & Continue.
This Friday, HPN Global CEO, Bill Kilburg will address the meetings industry along with experts:
- Harold Batiste, SVP of Sales Operations, HPN Global
- Jil Dasher, SVP & Managing Director, HPN Global Meeting Services
- Special Guest: Cara Banasch, VP Sales, Omni Hotels & Resorts
Now is the time to begin exploring how we are working together to move forward with meetings and the circumstances our industry is navigating through. We look forwarding to sharing our insights on the most current topics:
- Hotel Cleaning Policies, Social Distancing and F&B Policies
- How contracts look going forward
- Attrition and Cancellation clauses for the future
- Planning virtual and hybrid meetings to drive engagement
You’ll find us live on Facebook this Friday May 8 at 11am PST / 2pm EST:
While live, in-person meetings & events will always yield great results, the truth is, in times like these virtual meetings have become the necessity. Just as face-to-face meetings & events are complex and require many moving pieces, you can expect the same for virtual events. So where do you start? With the end goal in mind.
What Type of Virtual Event is Right for You?
What is right for you and what are you seeking to achieve from your meeting?
- Is the purpose of your meeting to provide education? How is that education provided – through general session and breakouts?
- Are you looking to provide continuing education credits?
- Include poster sessions in your agenda?
- What is important to your organization and attendees?
HPN Global Meeting Services is here to discuss your event and help in the transition.
Questions to consider when hosting a virtual event:
- How will attendees register for the event?
- Will content be live, on-demand, or a mix? Will you include a Q&A portion?
- What time zones do your attendees span across and how will you accommodate?
- What requirements will you stipulate for your speakers in order to create consistency across presentations, background, video/sound quality, etc.?
- Is there still an element of production/audio visual/set design that you will want to bring into your recordings, particularly for keynote speakers or executive addresses?
- Will you create a guide for attendees before the event that explains how to join keynotes, attend sessions, and use messaging tools?
- Will you charge for your event or offer access for free?
How We Can Help
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to virtual meetings and there are many platforms out there to consider. HPN Global can help determine which one(s) are right for you. Some of the Event Technology that HPN currently utilizes:
- Event Website and/or Registration
- Zoom / WebEx / GoToMeeting / etc.
- Event Management Platforms
- (Cvent / Cadmium)
- Streamlined Solutions
- Mobile Apps
- Surveys and Polling
- Email Marketing
We Look Forward To Working With You!
Hospitality Performance Network GlobalTap into HPN Global’s vast network of corporate conference venues and services — with a personal touch. Let HPN plan your event, and you’ll experience concierge service from start to finish. Get started now
Contact UsTel: 480.998.9770