While live, in-person meetings & events will always yield great results, the truth is, in times like these virtual meetings have become the necessity. Just as face-to-face meetings & events are complex and require many moving pieces, you can expect the same for virtual events. So where do you start? With the end goal in mind.
What Type of Virtual Event is Right for You?
What is right for you and what are you seeking to achieve from your meeting?
- Is the purpose of your meeting to provide education? How is that education provided – through general session and breakouts?
- Are you looking to provide continuing education credits?
- Include poster sessions in your agenda?
- What is important to your organization and attendees?
HPN Global Meeting Services is here to discuss your event and help in the transition.
Questions to consider when hosting a virtual event:
- How will attendees register for the event?
- Will content be live, on-demand, or a mix? Will you include a Q&A portion?
- What time zones do your attendees span across and how will you accommodate?
- What requirements will you stipulate for your speakers in order to create consistency across presentations, background, video/sound quality, etc.?
- Is there still an element of production/audio visual/set design that you will want to bring into your recordings, particularly for keynote speakers or executive addresses?
- Will you create a guide for attendees before the event that explains how to join keynotes, attend sessions, and use messaging tools?
- Will you charge for your event or offer access for free?
How We Can Help
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to virtual meetings and there are many platforms out there to consider. HPN Global can help determine which one(s) are right for you. Some of the Event Technology that HPN currently utilizes:
- Event Website and/or Registration
- Zoom / WebEx / GoToMeeting / etc.
- Event Management Platforms
- (Cvent / Cadmium)
- Streamlined Solutions
- Mobile Apps
- Surveys and Polling
- Email Marketing